ddkoin

​​Unofficial DDKoin Ranking From CMC

Congratulations DDK Community!!

This is unofficial ranking from CMC since we have more data to provide to CMC on a continuous basis. 

We were from ranked Top 1,000++ we "meroket" up to Top 250+. 🥳👍💥🤩🥰

CMC has came out with new methodology of crypto asset listing and ranking. Thus, all crypto projects must comply with it –  
https://coinmarketcap.com/methodology/

CMC basically are monitoring all crypto project with a REAL traded volume and genuine Blockchain protocol developed. It must be 100% decentralized and Open-Source on each of the data distribution and blockchain explorer APIs. 

Projects that attempt to manipulate or artificially inflate their supply figures will be permanently disqualified from the rankings!

So Be Good DDK community as we are going to have very long bright future awaits all of us. ♥️👍💥🥳🚀🚀🚀😎

Price is subjective, Volume is the Objective! 💪💪👍👍

IMG_20190904_134250_282.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hello congratulations DDKoin for the achievement. We just want to ask, any prediction or estimation on when will our DDkoin value reach back the 200 USD per DDKoin plateau? 

Thanks.

For me, the coin will go up in price by 200 USD if the platform is widely adopted. This is because the value of a coin depends on how much it is used, meaning supply and demand should be in line. We as ddkoin users should be more alert to actively promote online and traditional stores so that our beloved ddkoin will have its own utmost value. For example, many supermarkets, restaurants, hotels, e-commerce accept ddkoin as a form of payment as Bitcoin has become accustomed to. In this regard, the ddkoin will continue to skyrocket. In addition to TD-TD and sub TD we also have to play the role of just selling and buying ddkoin only through public exchange so ddkoin volume can be injected further.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yes, I do agree with @Dare2Rich points too.

Apart from that, in order to practically improve the price of DDK is via proper skills of trading in GE. This is something very lacking currently and not many knows how to trade correctly. I will try to share my point of view in a new posting later on. Sneak peek of it is that, as trader, we should not dump selling our DDK in a huge quantity locking in 1 low price. Please sell in small quantity per transaction eg. 1DDK, 0.5DDK, 2DDK.And when you sell, please slowly increase the price like 10.01usd, 10.02usd, 10.03usd. With such trend from everyone, the price will showly goes up and not everyone selling by fighting who's able to offer lower price in order to get their huge quantity of DDK sold first. This act is not helping DDK price up but rather damaging. What would be seen in the eyes of public traders who doesn't know DDK yet? What are we trying to imply? So please be wise when trading. As DDK Community, we should know exactly how much DDK is worth. 

Just my 2cents, hope helps. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes I totally agree that not many stake holder (ddkoin holder) know how to trade correctly in public exchanges that affect ddkoin prices  , but we have to remember that many newcomers to the crypto world, on the average they are from the public and do not know blockchain technology and there are thousands of coins in CMC. It is undeniable that some ddkoin traders often make mistakes when selling ddkoin, they do not know where to put prices as they do not check prices on crypto currency exchangers. In addition, I note that there are some individuals especially large amounts of liquid ddkoin that will compete without giving face to the smallholder ddkoin, further damage the price. To me this person is the enemy in the blanket. If he was a real crypto trader he would have known better support and resistance positions where he knew the price action movement. What is the power of a "bilis-bilis" ddkoin trader who has to follow the flow price action as well as want to liquidate the staking reward he received. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Maybe some just care for themselves, some doesn't know because uneducated, some have their own ways of trading... Well, different people has different mindset and ways of doing things. All we can say is, all stakeholders let's work together wisely and for the good growth of DDK project. It's a positive project, why damage it indirectly or unintentionally? Educate ourselves, learn how to do it right so that we can make DDK price soar high! 🙂

• Thanks 1