Iamced

Price impact in ddkoin for utilizing its blockchain

Good day guys! 

I'm still wondering how does the use of ddk blockchain in some industries like pharmaceuticals which was posted before, will help  increass the price of our token? I am collaborating all information  and ideas for me to learn and understand crypto world. I would be glad if someone could enlighten me how does the use of ddkoin blockchain affects its price? 

Hello @Iamced,

DDK are provided blockchain solutions on DDK Assets Issuing (DAI). With this technology, any of user or anyone who has the idea to create token on top of DDKoin can be doing such that. Which mean, at the same time the token itself will be use ddk blockchain and cost some ddkoin to make the transaction.

The idea of making token on top of DDK can create by anyone. Such an example:

I have pharmacy then i want to create a token and accept in my pharmacy. Then I created a token name token ABC by using a few promotion marketing strategy to distribute that token. I want to make if anyone who come to the pharmacy for services I will give free 3 token per visits. Then after 10 token the customer accumulate, I will give free services by my term and conditions. easy right?

there are many things you can do to support ddk ecosystem such as be a merchant by accepting ddkoin, involve in developing the market, take a part of being the delegates, making transaction on the exchanger, and many more.

Hope this answered your questions.

3 hours ago, zahedaziz said:

Hello @Iamced,

DDK are provided blockchain solutions on DDK Assets Issuing (DAI). With this technology, any of user or anyone who has the idea to create token on top of DDKoin can be doing such that. Which mean, at the same time the token itself will be use ddk blockchain and cost some ddkoin to make the transaction.

I have pharmacy then i want to create a token and accept in my pharmacy. Then I created a token name token ABC by using a few promotion marketing strategy to distribute that token. I want to make if anyone who come to the pharmacy for services I will give free 3 token per visits. Then after 10 token the customer accumulate, I will give free services by my term and conditions. easy right?

there are many things you can do to support ddk ecosystem such as be a merchant by accepting ddkoin, involve in developing the market, take a part of being the delegates, making transaction on the exchanger, and many more.

Crystal clear! I like the way you presented and cited an example to support your explanation. Thank you for elighting me. 

On 11/7/2019 at 6:33 PM, zahedaziz said:

Hello @Iamced,

Good information 👍 

If anyone still did not understand what is DAI, please download this document and read from this link : https://ddkoin.com/documentation/DDK_Asset_Issuing.pdf