Abdullah-sallam

What about low price of ddkoin ?!

Hello dear arai 

Could you explain to us why ddkoin in low price and what is your plan to raise the price and maintain the capital of your depositors and why did not work to protect the currency by fixing a minimum price to protect the funds of investors.
Thank you so much.

• Thanks 1

Hi @Abdullah-sallam

It is decentralised now, no longer the responsibility of the management to govern the price. It's the stakeholders as a whole to protect the DDK price. Who are those selling DDK at low price in GE? The team has put in much effort to get DDK listed in CMC, we wouldn't want to risk CMC withdrawing DDK out from CMC for manipulating DDK price right? 

All I can say is, hope that all TDs will provide more seminars, education, awareness and guidance to stakeholders worldwide on how to trade correctly in GE. So that everyone can trade wisely and not fighting/competing on who can get their DDK sold faster in GE by putting a lower price. Wake up stakeholders, you know your DDK's worth and value. Don't loose to the demand. 

Just my 2cents. Hope helps. 🙂

Hello Datuk Arai

Dnc was converted to ddk at 1:1.

Dnc had  usd200 value because of gold. So my question is what gave ddk a value of usd200 that you gave us 1ddk for 1dnc. You cannot just say it is now decentralised and blame sh for low price.You have a responsibility since you took our usd200dnc and gave us this ddk which was not worth usd200 and now worth less than 5% of our investment. You must realise the hardship you have caused many investors and have a moral obligation to us since we did not have any option not to accept ddk for our dnc.

My next question is l can put a selling price of usd200 but why is anybody going to pay usd200 for ddk. It must have value for someone to pay that price. Where is its value. So it is not so simple as saying sh are selling low. They are forced to sell low because nobody wants to pay for a coin that does not appear to have any value. 

Looking forward to your reponse. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pag1935 said:

Hello Datuk Arai

Dnc was converted to ddk at 1:1.

Dnc had  usd200 value because of gold. So my question is what gave ddk a value of usd200 that you gave us 1ddk for 1dnc. You cannot just say it is now decentralised and blame sh for low price.You have a responsibility since you took our usd200dnc and gave us this ddk which was not worth usd200 and now worth less than 5% of our investment. You must realise the hardship you have caused many investors and have a moral obligation to us since we did not have any option not to accept ddk for our dnc.

My next question is l can put a selling price of usd200 but why is anybody going to pay usd200 for ddk. It must have value for someone to pay that price. Where is its value. So it is not so simple as saying sh are selling low. They are forced to sell low because nobody wants to pay for a coin that does not appear to have any value. 

Looking forward to your reponse. Thank you.

Dear @pag1935 ,

First we all know that DDK was born from the Pre-order DNC ETPS centralise system.

From February 2016 - June 2018 we have been running the DNC pre-order system. During this period many people received the DNC in hand and converted the DNC to Bitcoin, Ethereum, IB / ICE and also converted to the form of physical Dinar gold 4.25 "999.9". We have previously released documentation on publish how much crypto and how much physical gold has been received by hand on this document:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oqVAHmCpio2EgDEsGnaVe69dMtcLpO_t

Prior to migration, we notified all users via MASS email in March 2018 which is 3 months before the migration. If you want to understand why migration is necessary please read this article to understand why it is necessary to migrate and why not continue to use the centralize system:

https://www.coindesk.com/token-swaps-work-theyre-happening-now

In the world, any real crypto product that is pre-ordered or Pre-Ico will surely create its own blockchain and create its own coin called "Native Coin" as a store value of asset owned by the coin holders . This is how DDK was conceived by using the DPOS protocol to govern the platform.

For the price, when we migrate into crypto currency we must understand that its system is not controlled by any centralized entity such as ETPS. DDK has become a real crypto currency and has been accepted by CoinMarketCap's top ranking exchangers namely Simex and Dobi and a few more exchanges will be launched.

When prices no longer depend on the centralise entity that produces them to make them worthwhile, the price must be determined by the market based on fluctuative price based demand and supply. The created price process can be seen clearly and transparently in the "BID & ASK" of the exchanger where the price is determined by the coin holder (ASK) and the coin buyer (BID).

It is hoped that this explanation will provide a bit of info and insights on the pricing mechanisms for DDK. 

Let me know if you still have any questions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/9/2019 at 6:08 AM, Abdullah-sallam said:

Hello dear arai 

Could you explain to us why ddkoin in low price and what is your plan to raise the price and maintain the capital of your depositors and why did not work to protect the currency by fixing a minimum price to protect the funds of investors.
Thank you so much.

Dear @Abdullah-sallam ,

You need to understand the role of DDK Foundation in maintaining the price. Please study the role of other crypto foundations in the market so that you understand the role of foundations in each crypto currency project.

As a Foundation team and including myself as a Founder I have been working a lot since the beginning of this project in ensuring that the system's structure, security, features and tools are available and created for the benefit of all users rather than just focusing on price.

Understand that the DDK is a scarce when you compare the circulated supply volume in the market is small compared to other crypto's in the market and by statistic estimation we can see that the total circulated supply is now around 12% which is still 88% has not been mine yet or taken by any individual. And just to let you know, 88% of these unmined balances are also not owned or held by anyone and are just waiting to be distributed by smart contract for anyone that eligible when success on 4 votes a week.

So, we know that DDK has very little supply and is now we're in the "education" phase of providing information through TD and Sub-TD is also active in creating classes/training so that all SH's understand what assets are at hand and how to convert their assets into BTC , ETH or USDT and at the same time SH should know how to buy DDK in an exchanger and not just make P2P transactions and expect prices to go up.

All of this requires a process, migration also require 11 months and it is also a process where many do not believe that we can launch this DDK and we have finally succeeded. Same like now also is a process, it has been about 4 months since we launched the New Core mainnet and when we look at Whitepaper (Total circulated supply based on staking reward) our journey is still early and various products are yet to be launched for adoption tools like Merchant, Payment Gateway, New Explorer, DAI, Aepos 2.0, Airdrop 2.0, SendStake, Delegate Support System, Developer's Central which we will be launching in 3-4 months prior to 2020 which we know is the year when crypto currency will become normal and usage will expand.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Prior to migration, we notified all users via MASS email in March 2018 which is 3 months before the migration. If you want to understand why migration is necessary please read this article to understand why it is necessary to migrate and why not continue to use the centralize system:

........why 3 months ... where.. you know Mr Arai.. the contract/staking DNC  period is 6 months ... It's  should be 6 months before the migration doesn't accept new members ... it's more fair and transparent..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rozi said:

........why 3 months ... where.. you know Mr Arai.. the contract/staking DNC  period is 6 months ... It's  should be 6 months before the migration doesn't accept new members ... it's more fair an

If you are an SH who manages his own account since the time of the centralized Pre-Order ETPS system will surely experienced and feels that the migration carried out from the centralized system  to decentralize is very much needed then it is exposed to hackers, slow servers, no clear regulation (offshore), and still relies on other entity to manage your own assets . In crypto currency decentralize system, asset ownership  for crypto currency DDK is fully owned and control by you. This is the main purpose of this technology.

Maybe this article would help you understand the "main" purpose of the migration whether is success or not.. rather than focus why this why that. 

https://www.coindesk.com/token-swaps-work-theyre-happening-now

TQ 👍

Totally agreed sir @Arai_Ezzra that the centralised system needs changed to be blockchain and decentralised. I believed in this project, just need to chase away those who keeps trying to sabotaj and damaging this project from being successful. 

Currently many of which who are frustrated and unhappy were :

1) New stakeholders that joins April-May 2018. The unethical greedy leaders were promoting 1DNC = 1 DDK = will sky rocket RM1000 once system migrated from Jun 2018 and reopens in July 2018. Many were asked to buy more at rate RM800-850/DNC at that time so that can be converted into DDK. Hence, with the false thought given that inflated returns and just 1short month of migration, many felt worth the investment and thus pump in lots of money to buy DNC as many promotes DNC is real during May 2018 (which for New Stakeholders, who had NEVER experienced a single cent of profit/earnings). All were just hearsay. They were promised with all kinds of benefits, but no one stood out to say that such promotion about DDK is not true. (Unlike now, team will say DDK takes time to grow, don't borrow loan to invest in DDK, etc) It's true DNC has profited many existing ETPS members during 2.5yrs, but it had NEVER benefited those newly joined. This group of investors are the most innocent ones, though some may say it's their fault never study this project properly from the start... But many usually invest begins with the trust in someone who explains and show them hard solid gold coin and mthly earnings. 😅

2) Existing stakeholders who wanted to pull out by taking out their DNC into physical gold were asked not to. But rather keep it and let it convert into DDK to become higher value in short period. Since because they have been earning monthly and feel trusted with the system, they pump more and took out their savings to generate more income for families. Thinking they will be able to start generating funds in 2months, similarly with false promotions by unethical leaders/uplines, many also agreed to buy more when they see the crowd cheering and showing how DDK will soar once migration ends in July 2018.

But then, it started to take a toll on many when the migration took longer than said although it was faster than other coins. But those weren't their main concern. The problem arises when those benefits and soaring of prices which they should see immediately in August 2018 were nothing but flowery imagination. Then, many still tried to be calm to understand that this is just a process we need to go through to make it better and all stick to it through thick and thin until migration completes. During this period, many were slowly being educated directly with the right information that were supposed to be given by leaders/uplines (which did not happen in the case of many because they were just greedy pocketing money from investors). 

On top of that, with forum created, many starts to learn the truth directly from founder @Arai_Ezzra about the project which were not fully disclosed to investors when they join before migration. So many were not prepared for what is coming and that is what make them lost and devasted. Those who newly join now will be able to enjoy low price buying DDK happily, while those newly join just before migration were stucked with debts. Hence, I believe main issue which provokes them were things that was promised to them by previous leaders/uplines unfulfilled. Started with the unethical group of people in this project who wants to earn fast money and did not fully disclosed necessary information for investors to consider before joining. Then in the midst of migration, these investors were left all by themselves while those leaders/uplines pull out. So end up anger were released towards the founder and management. 😥

But is too late to do anything now since the coins has already been bought previously. Trust with the project is still there. More promotions, seminars, training, trading classes should be held to educate more stakeholders worldwide (hopefully lesser charge/free so that more unaffordable SH can join). Main issue now is people do not know how to trade correctly, thus causes price slump. What's past is past. DDK is a genuine project worked hard by many teams with sweat and blood. I believed all are praying and hoping a success for this project because we ourselves are stakeholders too which we had put our hard earned money in it. Right? 😊

Meantime let's study and learn how to trade correctly, how to put prices wisely in GE, understand DDK's project concept and plan so that we don't get swayed easily. Migration has been completed, platform DDK is ready, DDK listing in GE & CMC done. Now we are at the trading and promoting stage. With positiveness, right trading method, no sabotaj with hanky pankies can help push the price up.

Success is when all stand together firmly, but standalone will make you fall. 💪

Sharing my 2cents.. sorry being lengthy. 😅

Edited by ddkoin
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Dear Dato and the management team, first of all thank you for making this forum available for us. We now can get the latest updates, accurate information and ask questions from you and the management team. 

I have a few questions here..may I know how do the DDK coin scarcity effect its price since there are 2k coins exist in CMC. I know that DDK has limited supply. But I still cannot brain how can DDK coin price can increase and compete with the other coins and be top 10 in CMC.

Also I followed a few leaders updates saying that in year 2020 they predicted DDK price can go higher then today's market price. From your opinion Dato what is your prediction for DDK price. Thanks.

9 hours ago, JCM said:

Dear Dato and the management team, first of all thank you for making this forum available for us. We now can get the latest updates, accurate information and ask questions from you and the management team. 

I have a few questions here..may I know how do the DDK coin scarcity effect its price since there are 2k coins exist in CMC. I know that DDK has limited supply. But I still cannot brain how can DDK coin price can increase and compete with the other coins and be top 10 in CMC.

Also I followed a few leaders updates saying that in year 2020 they predicted DDK price can go higher then today's market price. From your opinion Dato what is your prediction for DDK price. Thanks.

@JCM , we're actually in the process of challenging the law & power of Demand & Supply in crypto currency product.

By theory and fundamental rules, we know that Limited Supply will win at the end.

Maybe when you research and find out answer of this photo might make you understand more further on your question :

lala.png

• Like 1

Thank you Dato for your reply. It take sometime for me to tabulate the table and study the coins history.  The coins of course need sometime to increase it price, and it would be great if DDK have more market place in CMC that can help to increase the price faster 😅. But since DDK is only 5 months young I am sure the management has come out with strategies to increase DDK price.