PREVIOUS FORUM USERS CAN STILL LOGIN WITH THEIR OLD USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN INTO THIS NEW FORUM PLATFORM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-REGISTER.

Is it compulsory for stakeholders to open new account to receive ARP?

If not, is it mean the old referral hierarchy is still valid to receive ARP reward if at least 100ddk new stake are fulfilled?

Then, if yes, how long for the reward to be rewarded into the referral account after stake?

I done my first stake but my upline didn't receive the referral reward (5%) even after all requirement are fulfilled.

1. both account have enough 100ddk new stake.

2. my upline stake new 100ddk before me.

Perhaps your upline staked before launching.

Try to check it, because as far as I know, the moment that the ARP was launched, every token staked after will be listed and can be viewed separately with those staked token before. See below SS as an example, encircled item was staked after launching.

Pic1.png.2d5ec8022fd93f006dc7f9691a91ece3.png

Then by hitting AIRDROP, ARP button, I untick Airdrop and leaving ARP alone.

version.png.5ce0d31d66ab6837efc7c71db5fcc35b.png

You can now view you're staked coins after launching.

arp.png.f1fc5cb9c9e5682275d913930fe4e026.png

I think this way we can verify if our staked coin successfully carried inside ARP.

I'm not sure if we really need to create new accounts and stake 100ddk to avail ARP, but what I knew is that, we need to create a new account under new referral link once your upline fulfilled the minimum requirements. We cannot use the old hierarchy anymore.

Hoping for someone to clarify more.

On 2/25/2020 at 10:00 AM, mfahmi7 said:

Is it compulsory for stakeholders to open new account to receive ARP?

If not, is it mean the old referral hierarchy is still valid to receive ARP reward if at least 100ddk new stake are fulfilled?

Then, if yes, how long for the reward to be rewarded into the referral account after stake?

I done my first stake but my upline didn't receive the referral reward (5%) even after all requirement are fulfilled.

1. both account have enough 100ddk new stake.

2. my upline stake new 100ddk before me.

Hello it might be 2 reason to check if got any HUMAN ERROR on the process :

1) Check transaction "REGISTER" in referral account is available.

2) Make sure that introducer stake 100 DDK before referral make STAKING DDK.  (Timestamp must be check)

If both above has been checked and still facing problem let me know.

TQ