PREVIOUS FORUM USERS CAN STILL LOGIN WITH THEIR OLD USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN INTO THIS NEW FORUM PLATFORM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-REGISTER.
Sign in to follow this  
Iamced

ARP eligibility indication

Hello guys,

Is there any easy way to see or any indication that we are already satisfied the requirements for ARP and ready to receive any airdrop?

If none, can we do something about this? 

High there, 

REQUIREMENTS OF AIRDROP RELOADED PROPOSAL:

1. Referral reward: New/existing account with minimum 100 DDK (accumulative) new stake. (DDK New stake must be made after ARP is officially launched)

2.Chain referral reward: New/existing account with a minimum of 500 DDK (accumulative) new stake. (DDK New stake must be made after ARP is officially launched)

Any stake done on 22 February 2020 and after are counted in the accumulative amount. 

Thanks

Thanks for the info.

What am I asking was some visual or textual sign indicating that I'm already qualified for the ARP. 

On 3/8/2020 at 4:12 PM, Iamced said:

Thanks for the info.

What am I asking was some visual or textual sign indicating that I'm already qualified for the ARP. 

Dear @Iamced ,

You can login into your Mainnet wallet and see the indicator on the Airdrop page.

TQ