PREVIOUS FORUM USERS CAN STILL LOGIN WITH THEIR OLD USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN INTO THIS NEW FORUM PLATFORM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-REGISTER.
maggiemae

Raising the value of DDK

Experts say :  "Supply and demand is the most important determinant of cryptocurrency prices."   Looking at the current price of DDK, it is far below my dream.  My dream is 1 DDK : 1000 USD.  But as we all know that the total DDK supply is limited to 45000000, there is a great possibility that DDK price will definitely go high, considering the supply-demand law.  Moving onwards, I strongly believe in the power of DDK.  

Can any of the cryptocurrency experts here share their knowledge on the factors that would contribute to increase of DDK price? I really appreciate if you can share it to us.  Thank you.

15 hours ago, maggiemae said:

Experts say :  "Supply and demand is the most important determinant of cryptocurrency prices."   Looking at the current price of DDK, it is far below my dream.  My dream is 1 DDK : 1000 USD.  But as we all know that the total DDK supply is limited to 45000000, there is a great possibility that DDK price will definitely go high, considering the supply-demand law.  Moving onwards, I strongly believe in the power of DDK.  

Can any of the cryptocurrency experts here share their knowledge on the factors that would contribute to increase of DDK price? I really appreciate if you can share it to us.  Thank you.

Awaiting for somebody to share and add up some knowledge regarding this matter.

In my opinion, if we can hook this technology to e-commerce industry, I believe it will surely shoot up.

Example,

An e-commerce platform like shopee adapt the use of our token or blockchain in dealing online payments.

Advantage of this, shopee can implement some rules that as long as the item wasn't delivered to the customer, payment will not also be delivered to the seller. Or the buyer can't execute purchase request as long as the payment wasn't settled in. Of course, as long as the seller or buyer didn't complete the transaction yet, the payment will hang at some wallet address. In this case, we can ensure the sincerity of the buyer and seller to do business. And that is where our technology comes in. For sure, nobody wanted to be scammed by other party, therefore, seller and customer will surely make use of this technology for the assurance that they will never be cheated. For sure, coin demand will rise up and so the price.

It was just an idea of mine and I was really waiting for this kind of development. 

5 hours ago, Iamced said:

Awaiting for somebody to share and add up some knowledge regarding this matter.

In my opinion, if we can hook this technology to e-commerce industry, I believe it will surely shoot up.

Example,

An e-commerce platform like shopee adapt the use of our token or blockchain in dealing online payments.

Advantage of this, shopee can implement some rules that as long as the item wasn't delivered to the customer, payment will not also be delivered to the seller. Or the buyer can't execute purchase request as long as the payment wasn't settled in. Of course, as long as the seller or buyer didn't complete the transaction yet, the payment will hang at some wallet address. In this case, we can ensure the sincerity of the buyer and seller to do business. And that is where our technology comes in. For sure, nobody wanted to be scammed by other party, therefore, seller and customer will surely make use of this technology for the assurance that they will never be cheated. For sure, coin demand will rise up and so the price.

It was just an idea of mine and I was really waiting for this kind of development. 

Looking forward for those experts who are part of DDK community to initiate developments: e.g. as suggested above.  Surely, a lot will follow.  Our hesitation is we haven't seen a sample of how it could be done.  I hope someone will set the mood... and we can do some parallel initiatives to produce exponential effect.  Hoping for the best for DDK.  Insha Allah.

On 2/28/2020 at 12:28 AM, maggiemae said:

Basically, there's so many ways to raise DDK price. In fact, it will be better if DDK price goes up by naturality based on the behaviour of a trader itself.

Firstly, DDK price will goes up when DDK itself has their own main usage that makes the peer take it as a must to consume it. Not only relying to buy and sell in exchange platform, DDK can be burn into mass adoption by the existence of a smart-contract. When DDK open it's DAI, every project made from DAI will use DDK as an utility fees. So in this terms DDK will be a daily needed for a project issuer since they need to pay utility for their project.