PREVIOUS FORUM USERS CAN STILL LOGIN WITH THEIR OLD USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN INTO THIS NEW FORUM PLATFORM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-REGISTER.
Sign in to follow this  
maggiemae

DDK Frozen is different from DDK on Stake Orders

Dear Admin,

I staked some DDK in some accounts last 25th Feb.  Today I voted for all accounts and I realized that all those DDK staked last 25th Feb are reflected in my DDK Frozen (at Dashboard) but not reflected in the Stake Orders.  So while I voted today, there is no vote counted to those newly staked orders.  As an example, I staked 13 DDK on 25th Feb. Since it is not reflected in the Stake Orders, no vote has been counted for that 13 DDK.  The stake transaction was confirmed and transaction fee was credited.  Can it be returned to my wallet as liquid DDK?    By the way, this problem is happening to 3 accounts. Please advise, every vote is important to me. Thank you.

21 minutes ago, maggiemae said:

I staked some DDK in some accounts last 25th Feb.  Today I voted for all accounts and I realized that all those DDK staked last 25th Feb are reflected in my DDK Frozen (at Dashboard) but not reflected in the Stake Orders.  So while I voted today, there is no vote counted to those newly staked orders.  As an example, I staked 13 DDK on 25th Feb. Since it is not reflected in the Stake Orders, no vote has been counted for that 13 DDK.  The stake transaction was confirmed and transaction fee was credited.  Can it be returned to my wallet as liquid DDK?    By the way, this problem is happening to 3 accounts. Please advise, every vote is important to me. Thank you.

Dear Admin.

This concerned has already been answered by live chat.  The new DDK stakes are in the most bottom part of the Stake Orders list.  Thank you DDK Management.  Allah bless. 

• Like 2

On 3/4/2020 at 10:59 AM, maggiemae said:

Dear Admin.

This concerned has already been answered by live chat.  The new DDK stakes are in the most bottom part of the Stake Orders list.  Thank you DDK Management.  Allah bless. 

Noted on the info. 👍