PREVIOUS FORUM USERS CAN STILL LOGIN WITH THEIR OLD USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN INTO THIS NEW FORUM PLATFORM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-REGISTER.
Sign in to follow this  
zmeldg

I am a DDKoinian!

It's either we adopt or be left behind. This is my take on digital transformation of society through cryptocurrency. DDK for me is the next big thing.

Hello, my name is Zmel Grabillo from the Philippines. I am working in Maynilad Water, one of the concessionaires of the Metropolitan Waterworks, handling two business areas covering several cities in Metro Manila particularly the Cities of Valenzuela, Malabon, Navotas and potions of Caloocan and Quezon City. My job requires a lot of time to focus on a lot of major key performance indicators. Just like in any other organization, the measure of success is sustained growth. Therefore gearing up for the future is very important. Not only that,  sustained growth should be aligned to meeting the service obligation specified in the Business Plan as indicated in the Concession Agreement. So everything that we do should be coupled with efficiency, prudence,  and satisfying customer or customer experience. Bottom line, I don't have a luxury of time to work on complicated things requiring time but of no value or less beneficial. 

I came to know the then, DNC using ETPS wallet platform in October 2017 from a respected senior colleague. The marketing plan and the reward system were few of the reasons I got interested plus the fact that it was not so time consuming because you have the option to just make it a passive income  or invite others to join and enjoy the same benefit of the passive income. Back then,  I don't have any background about blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICOs, POW/POS/DPOS, and other known terminologies relating to the technology. This made me uncomfortable during the migration to DDK platform and to the conversion of DNC to DDKoin. I was confused, uneasy and unsure of the future. But the transparency, constant communication in many medium and platform of the management made me to hold onto and surprisingly buying more towards the start of the migration. I can't say it was a wise decision. Most will say it was a big loss comparing the amount in Phillipine peso (Php) of the purchased of DNC to the volatile and decentralize value of DDKoin when it was launch up until now. But that didn't hinder me from discovering the opportunity of the DDK blockchain  and what it has to offer. Again, it was the faith of the management and other shareholders and the transparency of all the works involved that made we believe more. I thought I will not be able to recover if I just rely my own investment on the decision, suggestion and analysis of others. At this point, I started doing my own research (DYOR) and I kept on asking questions to colleagues who understand the subject matter better. So when i started creating my first DDK account in September 2018, I was ready to gamble and decided to move forward. I began trusting myself and keen on discovering new things related to blockchain and cryptocurrency. I also appreciated the development done with DDKblockchain from the day it was launched.

More than eighteen (18) months had past and I did the right decision. I understood more the fluctuation of DDKoin value and despite it's volatility, I am still gaining something to settle utility bills. It still doesn't take so much of my time as it only requires a vote every week and gains every after 4th vote. It was the easiest investment cycle I have ever encountered - stake, vote, get reward, stake, vote and so on. I am more excited of what the future holds for DDK but I am certain that this is the future. Its blockchain  surpasses a lot of crypto project out in the market. Even some of the known coin will be having a relaunch which will utilize DPOS protocol. I have also learned to trade DDK to other crypto and do it if I have spare time to do so. I have developed knowledge in understanding the complexity of the variety of exchangers. This i owe to DDK and to all the great minds behind it. This made me inspired to pay it forward and orient more colleagues to learn the technology and create opportunity for them as well. I have allotted 10 DDK of my winnings in the #workfromhome challenge to give a free one DDK each to ten of my Filipino friends who are interested in learning blockchain and cryptocurrency. We will be having their first session through MS Teams, a work from home set-up, tomorrow, 25th of April, Saturday 9 AM.

With the expected use cases in the coming years, DDK will be bigtime.  Appreciating all the hard work of Datu Arai Ezzra and CEO Nurshuhada Zainal and the rest of the DDKoin team. Thank you as well to all the friends whom are all great influencers and teachers in discovering the norm of the future. I am certain that I will not be left behind.

PS: Sharing one of the segment of our company newsletter featuring the work that I do.

Keep on staking,

Z

20200424_193809.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Nice job @zmeldg 

This is truly example on how people can utilise DDKOIN to include as their daily activities to create awareness within their community on Crypto Currency and of course it will open the door to understand more about DDKOIN 🙂

• Like 1

Dear @Arai_Ezzra,

Appreciate you taking time to comment on my self introduction. I hope it somehow inspired others, the same inspiration i got from the great minds behind the DDK blockchain. Thank you too for choosing it as one of the winners. 

Zmel

Great,

Would like to see more from you and more from Philippine to be contribute and utilize DDK for their daily solutions and to support their activities on every country is having "lockdown" because of COVID-19 👍

#WFH