PREVIOUS FORUM USERS CAN STILL LOGIN WITH THEIR OLD USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN INTO THIS NEW FORUM PLATFORM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-REGISTER.

Salam kepada semua and good day to all DDKoinerss~

I would like to know more about coming DAI in core 2.1 which will be launched soon in around May 2020 together with explorer 2.0 that will consist various of information to Stake Holders and future potential stake holders.

As I'm aware that DDKoin Asset Issuing (DAI) will enabling new potential ICO projects and create smart contract token with DDKoin Blockchain System:-

1. Will DDKoin will be "BURNED" every time smart contract activities occur? 

2. Is there any potential investors eyeing DDKoin DAI for their ICO projects and create their own token using DDKoin Smart Contract?If yes would like to hear more about those potential investors. If NO what will DDK management plan for near future to utilize DAI at its best performance?

Below are the example for TRON, EOS & ETH screenshot about coin "burned"  which may lead to scarcity due to lesser circulating supply gradually. 

TOTAL SUPPLY - TOKEN/COIN BURNED = CIRCULATING SUPPLY. If this apply to DDKoin, I believe DDKoin will be very scarce because there will not only reducing stake reward from 10% to 2% every 4th vote but also from its coins that may be burned for smart contracts. Circulating supply will be getting lesser and lesser in market. Hope to seek great answers from experts. Thank you.

image.thumb.png.f05fae6111a5128af02e774131315971.png

image.thumb.png.9c27934c2840e0d0e3d7cd1d1b6855f5.png

image.thumb.png.67870ddc2a0f90a19de9538bbc6db753.png

• Like 3

Looking forward for this kind of update. 

• Like 2

Hope Founder/Management to updates some information and future planing of launched the newest Core.

Would be very happy to see a reply very soon. 

#StaySafe

#FightCovid

#FaceMask#Sanitize

• Like 2

On 5/7/2020 at 8:52 PM, sean8585 said:

Salam kepada semua and good day to all DDKoinerss~

I would like to know more about coming DAI in core 2.1 which will be launched soon in around May 2020 together with explorer 2.0 that will consist various of information to Stake Holders and future potential stake holders.

As I'm aware that DDKoin Asset Issuing (DAI) will enabling new potential ICO projects and create smart contract token with DDKoin Blockchain System:-

2. Is there any potential investors eyeing DDKoin DAI for their ICO projects and create their own token using DDKoin Smart Contract?If yes would like to hear more about those potential investors. If NO what will DDK management plan for near future to utilize DAI at its best performance?

Below are the example for TRON, EOS & ETH screenshot about coin "burned"  which may lead to scarcity due to lesser circulating supply gradually. 

TOTAL SUPPLY - TOKEN/COIN BURNED = CIRCULATING SUPPLY. If this apply to DDKoin, I believe DDKoin will be very scarce because there will not only reducing stake reward from 10% to 2% every 4th vote but also from its coins that may be burned for smart contracts. Circulating supply will be getting lesser and lesser in market. Hope to seek great answers from experts. Thank you.

image.thumb.png.f05fae6111a5128af02e774131315971.png

image.thumb.png.9c27934c2840e0d0e3d7cd1d1b6855f5.png

image.thumb.png.67870ddc2a0f90a19de9538bbc6db753.png

Question :

Answer :

YES. We are implementing PROOF OF BURN (POB) feature to all DDK Token created. When new DDK TOKEN created, the smart contract will ask the token creator to BURN DDK liquid as "initial price" for their token as pegged value before the token listing in any exhanger. 

The total DDK liquid burned for creation of the token will be re-enter BACK into DDK Genesis Address that is currently keeping the allocation of STAKING REWARD.

Meaning of that, the 45 Million will not be finish on 2028 and it might running forever as long people create DDK TOKEN and people use DDK TOKEN to make transaction.

Question

Answer

Currently there is more than 5 project integrated DDK inside their application. However, we cannot make any announcement as endorsement for any company unless they already go through our screening process to evaluate their projects. 

Details can be seen from here posted December 2019 :

English version announcement https://announcements.ddkoin.com/?p=872

Malay version announcement : https://announcements.ddkoin.com/?p=921

However because of nature of DDK is open source that anyone can take the code and API to connect to our DDK BLOCKCHAIN to do any transaction by their own the ecosystem, everyone need to do their own "Due-Diligence" on any project integrating DDK inside their platform. 

DDK will grow to another level when DDK enable people to create token inside DDK. This is the link to get the DOCUMENTATION on how to integrate DDK inside your application/platform :  

https://github.com/AraiEzzra/DDK.REST.API.CLIENT/blob/master/README.md

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Arai_Ezzra said:

Question :

Answer :

YES. We are implementing PROOF OF BURN (POB) feature to all DDK Token created. When new DDK TOKEN created, the smart contract will ask the token creator to BURN DDK liquid as "initial price" for their token as pegged value before the token listing in any exhanger. 

The total DDK liquid burned for creation of the token will be re-enter BACK into DDK Genesis Address that is currently keeping the allocation of STAKING REWARD.

Meaning of that, the 45 Million will not be finish on 2028 and it might running forever as long people create DDK TOKEN and people use DDK TOKEN to make transaction.

Question

Answer

Currently there is more than 5 project integrated DDK inside their application. However, we cannot make any announcement as endorsement for any company unless they already go through our screening process to evaluate their projects. 

Details can be seen from here posted December 2019 :

English version announcement https://announcements.ddkoin.com/?p=872

Malay version announcement : https://announcements.ddkoin.com/?p=921

However because of nature of DDK is open source that anyone can take the code and API to connect to our DDK BLOCKCHAIN to do any transaction by their own the ecosystem, everyone need to do their own "Due-Diligence" on any project integrating DDK inside their platform. 

DDK will grow to another level when DDK enable people to create token inside DDK. This is the link to get the DOCUMENTATION on how to integrate DDK inside your application/platform :  

https://github.com/AraiEzzra/DDK.REST.API.CLIENT/blob/master/README.md

Thank you founder for the precious reply, from you answers we can foresee that DDKoin will have potential in terms of DEMAND, because if coming future more and more projects around the globe adopting DDKoin Smart Contract their will be limited supply of DDKoin in circulating market due to most DDKoin been burned in "Proof Of Burn" theory. Now I understand and confirmed that DDKoin will be "SCARE" in near future based from you information mentioned. In so, I think we are able to reveal DDKoin's abilities comparing to ETH such as:

Transactions Per Second:- 

DDKoin 25 transactions per second (at this moment may have improvement in future)
ETH 15 transactions per second (at this moment may have improvement in future) - https://www.coindesk.com/learn/ethereum-101/will-ethereum-scale

"Because of a hard-coded limit on computation per block, the ethereum blockchain currently supports roughly 15 transactions per second"

Block Generations:

DDKoin generates per block every 10 seconds
ETH generates per block every 10 - 20 seconds (The block time is adjusted based on the level of difficulties)   -- https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/block-time-cryptocurrency.asp

Smart Contract Function:

DDKoin smart contract will be in friendly user concept by introducing "Simple Token Creator" (filling up form basis). Non programmer base users will be able to create or execute their own token with smart contract function/ agreement stated instantly. Advantages are, more people will be preferring simple way to create their own token for ICOs or projects or companies.
ETH smart contract must have programming background knowing coding language or java script in order to execute smart contract for tokens. In short it will be more complex and token creators tend or often make mistake and incurred unnecessary fees which may be gone forever during creating token using ETH smart contract. On the other hand, token owners without programming background must hire programmers to help creating token with medium or high range of salary to those professionals to create own token. The main reason of all these main lead to time consuming which may affect their timeline of their projects. Delay delay konon....below is the example of JAVA SCRIPT for newbies to have a little bit of idea including me myself...  

1*21e7eg7RmBFOhcKpG93UyQ.png 

Of course, there will be more to say but I cant share it at once too, that is why my choice is right and now I must keep on staking and buy some more DDKoin in market to stake more before rocketing to the moon, mars, till pluto hehehehe. Salam and thank you again Founder Dato Arai. DDKoin the best!!

22 minutes ago, sean8585 said:

Thank you founder for the precious reply, from you answers we can foresee that DDKoin will have potential in terms of DEMAND, because if coming future more and more projects around the globe adopting DDKoin Smart Contract their will be limited supply of DDKoin in circulating market due to most DDKoin been burned in "Proof Of Burn" theory. Now I understand and confirmed that DDKoin will be "SCARE" in near future based from you information mentioned. In so, I think we are able to reveal DDKoin's abilities comparing to ETH such as:

Transactions Per Second:- 

DDKoin 25 transactions per second (at this moment may have improvement in future)
ETH 15 transactions per second (at this moment may have improvement in future) - https://www.coindesk.com/learn/ethereum-101/will-ethereum-scale

"Because of a hard-coded limit on computation per block, the ethereum blockchain currently supports roughly 15 transactions per second"

Block Generations:

DDKoin generates per block every 10 seconds
ETH generates per block every 10 - 20 seconds (The block time is adjusted based on the level of difficulties)   -- https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/block-time-cryptocurrency.asp

Smart Contract Function:

DDKoin smart contract will be in friendly user concept by introducing "Simple Token Creator" (filling up form basis). Non programmer base users will be able to create or execute their own token with smart contract function/ agreement stated instantly. Advantages are, more people will be preferring simple way to create their own token for ICOs or projects or companies.
ETH smart contract must have programming background knowing coding language or java script in order to execute smart contract for tokens. In short it will be more complex and token creators tend or often make mistake and incurred unnecessary fees which may be gone forever during creating token using ETH smart contract. On the other hand, token owners without programming background must hire programmers to help creating token with medium or high range of salary to those professionals to create own token. The main reason of all these main lead to time consuming which may affect their timeline of their projects. Delay delay konon....below is the example of JAVA SCRIPT for newbies to have a little bit of idea including me myself...  

1*21e7eg7RmBFOhcKpG93UyQ.png 

Of course, there will be more to say but I cant share it at once too, that is why my choice is right and now I must keep on staking and buy some more DDKoin in market to stake more before rocketing to the moon, mars, till pluto hehehehe. Salam and thank you again Founder Dato Arai. DDKoin the best!!

By the way, I just discovered this:

image.thumb.png.4e03a849b754f15245d229f3de6830d9.png

image.thumb.png.7652b3a3d00f4172a7251a7796628d57.png

https://tokenmint.io/

So it seems like ETH had improved their smart contract token creator in simple way as well, please ignore my previous post about ETH need to know coding/ JAVA SCRIPT to create token.

Yes 3rd party application coming in the market after some times.

Same goes for ETHEREUM, after some time people will create a tools to simplify the process to create TOKENS.

For DDK, we have include EASY CREATOR and SMART CONTRACT TEMPLATE for each of innovator/creator to use for their DDK Tokens created.

If you want to understand what is template that DDK will be prepare in DDK Core 2.1 for DAI/DDK Token please see this link

:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template_metaprogramming

49 minutes ago, Arai_Ezzra said:

Yes 3rd party application coming in the market after some times.

Same goes for ETHEREUM, after some time people will create a tools to simplify the process to create TOKENS.

For DDK, we have include EASY CREATOR and SMART CONTRACT TEMPLATE for each of innovator/creator to use for their DDK Tokens created.

If you want to understand what is template that DDK will be prepare in DDK Core 2.1 for DAI/DDK Token please see this link

:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template_metaprogramming

In this case, it is very true that 3rd party will gradually do some enhancement and other tools for more users to adopt blockchain with smart contract. However, the advantages that we all can be seen clearly because DDKoin created their own EASY CREATOR & SMART CONTRACT TEMPLATE without trusting 3rd parties which will solve many users doubtful or fearful intentions. Good job Dato Team and Developer Team! Hope to hear about Explorer 2.0 and Core 2.1 very very soon. 

@sean8585 , from time to time people will realize it. 

Thats the power of technology OPEN SOURCE, DECENTRALIZE and DISTRIBUTED it will grow and widely spread utilize by everyone multiple nodes and multiple smart contract (Core 2.1) and only using the same 1 SINGLE TRUTH of blockchain https://ddkexplorer.ddkoin.com/blocks

• Thanks 1