PREVIOUS FORUM USERS CAN STILL LOGIN WITH THEIR OLD USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN INTO THIS NEW FORUM PLATFORM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-REGISTER.

Introduction: Theory

A. At the moment Bitcoin Goes Up pair

* DDK/BTC is down

* DDK/$ Up

B. At the moment Bitcoin Goes Down The DDK/BTC Pair is 20% -Now, 30% -Standard, 50% -Down.

* DDK/BTC = Up

If No Buy/Sell Transaction Occurs, Even In Pair DDK/$ No Transaction occurs.

* DDK/BTC Stagnan (Despite Buy/Sell)

When At The Same Time There Are Many Buy at Pair DDK/$.

* DDK/BTC Down

In the case of a buy/sell transaction (in the DDK/$ pair there is not much Buy.)

The point of my discussion of Points A-B is

* DDK/$ Up to 50% At BTC/$ Up to 100%, (When DDK/BTC Transaction Occurs)

* DDK/$ decreased75% At BTC/$ Down50%, (in the event of DDK/BTC transaction)

From the theory I presented above it is very easy to raise the price of DDK.

just to cancel all buy order pending at the time of bitcoin to Dump, we move all buy/sell order pending to pair USD, RM, IDR, and all other currencies, other than cryptocurrency.

My Request/Suggestion on DDKFoundation

1. TraderBitcoin

Or a Crypto Graphic expert who specializes in predicting Bitcoin Prices, He only works to monitor Bitcoin Movements, And Notifies the Foundation When Bitcoin Goes Up And When Bitcoin Goes Down.

2. Commander Trader DDK, He Works Giving Command to GroupTraderDDK

“open order DDK/BTC, Stop open order DDK/BTC, Stop Loss/Cut Loss, Transfer all DDK/BTC open order pending transactions to DDK/USD, DDK/RM, DDK/IDR, Upon Receiving Information From Foundations Analyzed Bitcoin Trader, about bitcoin prices.

why should DDK use the btc pair when the btc goes down, if the consequence is the price of DDK decreases?

why don't we take advantage of the downward momentum and the rise in BTC?

When Btc Declines We have the advantage to increase the DDK/BTC Pair

When BTC goes up, we have the advantage to increase the pair DDK/$.

1 time we successfully do that momentum, then we succeeded in raising the price of DDK 50%, isn't this really worth doing from us DDK fell 50%.

that's all from me Bismillaah211 (Emadura4) hopefully This will be the beginning of the increase in DDK prices.

Sorry if there is English that is not understood, I'm ready, the original file in Indonesian, please the DDKFoundation admin for review, hopefully useful, wassalamu alaikum .......

Greetings DDK skyrocketed.

ddk teori.txt