PREVIOUS FORUM USERS CAN STILL LOGIN WITH THEIR OLD USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN INTO THIS NEW FORUM PLATFORM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-REGISTER.
Sign in to follow this  
Iamced

We Heard You

In my point of view, understanding new technology like blockchain technology are not so difficult for those people who has background in IT,
engineerings, enthusiast or any profession related. But how about those people in other fields? Specially those people living in provinces or rural areas where this kind of technology is not so familiar.
Talking to them using techy language is kinda hard for them or takes time to digest and absorb.
So my suggestion is, why not make any promotions or any visual presentation that can be easily understand.
Why not create some analogous presentation that they may easily visualize this technology and can get benefited?
Yes, we are like teaching like ABC and 1+1 for those people can't easily comprehend in this kind of innovations.
Lets take this as an example, in promoting or introducing blockchain technology, how can we explain or show them it in a simpler way?
My idea is to create an animated clip where blockhains are compared as ledger, and once transaction is carried out, it will be put in the block.
Something like that.
Yes, me too, I'm not that well versed in blockchain and I'm having a hard time to understand and research thoroughly due to my other priorities in life, but somehow, I can pick up the basic idea behind it, not as much as you do guys. But what important is the basic idea of blockchain.
Furthermore, this educational video clips has to be compiled, whether it is created by the foundations or one of event winner, and make it availble for download.
In this effort, we can easily dissiminate and impart the technology that DDK may bring.