PREVIOUS FORUM USERS CAN STILL LOGIN WITH THEIR OLD USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN INTO THIS NEW FORUM PLATFORM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-REGISTER.

Hello DDKoiner’s, I will explain a little of my experience that has felt the bitter and sweetness in the world of blockchain. Having participated in Bitconnect, ICO has a variety of cryptos that lead to scams, coins that cost down to -95%, and so forth. Hopefully this idea will be useful for all stakeholders who are equally struggling with the reawakening of DDKoin in ETPS.

The following are:

1. Immediately create demand by re-using gold underlying, as before. Not dinars, but grams. 1 DDK = 1 Gram. Due to the fact that many DDKoin stakeholders from the start were those who were > 30 years old, they were business people who needed a guarantee. If possible, re-create physical DDKoin gold that can be used by people as a special promotional media to those who do not understand about the cryptocurrency blockchain.

2. Social media. I used to know crypto starting from YouTube, beginning with the profit interest of many programs offered through young YouTuber channel explaining ICO  programs. Immediately do a soft selling by inviting YouTubers who specifically discuss crypto to review about DDKoin.

3. Use a marketing reward system to downline seekers like during ETPS. to those who have a certain number of downlines, give a kind of reward. Basically, the spirit of a leader is from a reward or reward for moving forward to find the market.

4. Immediately listing on Global Exchanger which has a large market, such as in Indonesia there is INDODAX.

A few of my short ideas, hopefully they can generate DDKoin demand in the near future. Aminnn. Good luck for all of our stakeholders.