DJamesDK

how to get passphrase for existing etps user

Dear Admin

There are still SHs who have yet to obtain their passphrase. Understand that the function has been suspended, temporarily.

Would the team be able to update on the status of the suspension and when will it be lifted.

Thank you 

Hello @DJamesDK ,

DDK has opened up an opportunity for all DDK asset holders to take their passphrase on assets that have been successfully migrated to blockchain during the almost 11-month migration period.

In that period of statistics, we can see that almost 70% of all 180,000 have successfully taken their passphrase and the remaining 30% still have not taken the passphrase when the passphrase portal closed on the first day of DDK successfully launched on the global exchanger.

In the future, to ensure that only real asset owners are eligible for the claim, we will need to make some security upgrades to the portal where the passphrase takes place. This is because, once the DDK is successfully launched into the exchanger, we want to ensure that only the real owners are eligible to take the passphrase. There are several questions and surveys will be added to the portal to facilitate the process.

TQ

• Like 1

That's true. There are even complaints that passphrase were already taken by unknown person and even received error message that their account was blocked. Not sure what's going on. Hopefully with the security update, owners are able to retrieve their passphrase and account safely. 

Dear Admin, 

Will one of the security measures would be to send the passphrase directly to the shareholders email address or using their phone number? 

Cause some of my downline was wondering when will they be getting back their accounts. And some of them have been missing all those votings. 

20 minutes ago, haroldyoungmandd1 said:

Dear Admin, 

Will one of the security measures would be to send the passphrase directly to the shareholders email address or using their phone number? 

Cause some of my downline was wondering when will they be getting back their accounts. And some of them have been missing all those votings. 

You're right @haroldyoungmandd1 , the "security" of the process would be our MAIN target to make sure that all assets is secured to be tokenize/migrate to blockchain and not ONLY thinking about profit. 

We know that previously, claimed passphrase portal ( https://webwallet.ddkoin.com/existingETPSUser - Already put down ) is centralize application and expose to hacker and hijacker trying to get the remaining 50,000++ address that still did not claim. 

We also know that some of emails and phone number is not valid anymore for using "Reset Password" and this recover process need some system to be implement so that KYC process and asset ownership claim process run smoothly same like our previous batch when we release the duration for 11 months in our migration period. SO that the real ownership of that account would only the right party eligible to claim. 

• Like 1

thank you for the clarification. At least we know that this issue is under the radar of our Master Founder.😀

• Like 1

Agreed with @DJamesDK.

Whomever needs clarification for obtaining passphrase from ETPS may refer to this discussion topic ya. 🙂👍

• Like 1

On 9/10/2019 at 12:13 AM, Arai_Ezzra said:

You're right @haroldyoungmandd1 , the "security" of the process would be our MAIN target to make sure that all assets is secured to be tokenize/migrate to blockchain and not ONLY thinking about profit. 

We know that previously, claimed passphrase portal ( https://webwallet.ddkoin.com/existingETPSUser - Already put down ) is centralize application and expose to hacker and hijacker trying to get the remaining 50,000++ address that still did not claim. 

We also know that some of emails and phone number is not valid anymore for using "Reset Password" and this recover process need some system to be implement so that KYC process and asset ownership claim process run smoothly same like our previous batch when we release the duration for 11 months in our migration period. SO that the real ownership of that account would only the right party eligible to claim. 

Sorry to say but I was informed differently by DDK CEO when confronted directly regarding the stolen passphrase issue. All i get is it was SH fault if the passphrase was stolen and got blocked even there were no solution and clarification provided. 

3 hours ago, streal73 said:

Sorry to say but I was informed differently by DDK CEO when confronted directly regarding the stolen passphrase issue. All i get is it was SH fault if the passphrase was stolen and got blocked even there were no solution and clarification provided. 

Dear @streal73, i think you misunderstood the point of discussion here. We're discussing about passphrase which did not claim yet. Not about losing passphrase.

Technology passphrase in DDK, we forked from Lisk and use same authentication that we inherited from Lisk you can also read here to make you understand more about "losing passphrase" 

On 9/13/2019 at 3:01 AM, Arai_Ezzra said:

Dear @streal73, i think you misunderstood the point of discussion here. We're discussing about passphrase which did not claim yet. Not about losing passphrase.

Technology passphrase in DDK, we forked from Lisk and use same authentication that we inherited from Lisk you can also read here to make you understand more about "losing passphrase" 

Exactly @Arai_Ezzra. I did not claim the passphrase yet but someone already claimed it before me and by the time i want to claim the passphrase, i cannot and until now i have no control of my account. The account is actively voting and sending DDK. 3 of my account passphrase was lost out of 10 and it was all kept under same file and place. Please enlighten me why is this happening

3 hours ago, streal73 said:

Exactly @Arai_Ezzra. I did not claim the passphrase yet but someone already claimed it before me and by the time i want to claim the passphrase, i cannot and until now i have no control of my account. The account is actively voting and sending DDK. 3 of my account passphrase was lost out of 10 and it was all kept under same file and place. Please enlighten me why is this happening

Dear @streal73,

From your explanation i can think there is 2 possibility :

1) Your ETPS username and password is exposed to someone else when we open for Pasphrase claimed within 11 months duration.

Solution : If you'r the right owner of the DDK account you have to get the "first passphrase" and RIGHT AWAY create "second passphrase" to avoid any other party trying to takeover your account.

2) Your place that you keep the passphrase is keeping online in email or your computer that expose to any "Trojan" or 'Keylogger".

Solution : Please print your passphrase and keep offline. With this method no one can get your passphrase. Me myself also print out all passphrase and keep offline for big account to avoid any risks.

6 hours ago, Arai_Ezzra said:

Dear @streal73,

From your explanation i can think there is 2 possibility :

1) Your ETPS username and password is exposed to someone else when we open for Pasphrase claimed within 11 months duration.

Solution : If you'r the right owner of the DDK account you have to get the "first passphrase" and RIGHT AWAY create "second passphrase" to avoid any other party trying to takeover your account.

2) Your place that you keep the passphrase is keeping online in email or your computer that expose to any "Trojan" or 'Keylogger".

Solution : Please print your passphrase and keep offline. With this method no one can get your passphrase. Me myself also print out all passphrase and keep offline for big account to avoid any risks.

1) I claimed the first passphrase already long before there is 2nd passphrase claim. 

2) as in my previous reply i have 10 accounts at the same place and few of them are of big account. Luckily only the small one are stolen but a bit weird when the far bigger account are not the one of pick to steal for

6 hours ago, streal73 said:

1) I claimed the first passphrase already long before there is 2nd passphrase claim. 

2) as in my previous reply i have 10 accounts at the same place and few of them are of big account. Luckily only the small one are stolen but a bit weird when the far bigger account are not the one of pick to steal for

1 = What we can learn from here on this use cases,

- Any DDK account that born and coming from ETPS is "compulsary" to create 2nd Passphrase to ensure that you're the RIGHT ownership of that account so no one can takoever your account and even DDK Foundation team also and developers did not know as 2nd Passphrase is "USER SIDE ENCRYPTION" that use BIP39 Encryption when u create.

We have to know that our Pre-order ETPS migration from centralise to decentralize is done auto mapping to all users with pre-ready address and 1st Passphrase. After done migration to blockchain based asset DDK, all pre-order ETPS user have to take ownership of that account and keep their own asset safely. 

2 = Hope remaining account has been done to create 2nd Passphrase 👍 

On 9/15/2019 at 2:44 AM, Arai_Ezzra said:

1 = What we can learn from here on this use cases,

- Any DDK account that born and coming from ETPS is "compulsary" to create 2nd Passphrase to ensure that you're the RIGHT ownership of that account so no one can takoever your account and even DDK Foundation team also and developers did not know as 2nd Passphrase is "USER SIDE ENCRYPTION" that use BIP39 Encryption when u create.

We have to know that our Pre-order ETPS migration from centralise to decentralize is done auto mapping to all users with pre-ready address and 1st Passphrase. After done migration to blockchain based asset DDK, all pre-order ETPS user have to take ownership of that account and keep their own asset safely. 

2 = Hope remaining account has been done to create 2nd Passphrase 👍 

1. There is no such thing as pre ready 1st passphrase. Had to claim it ourselves and there were no 2nd passphrase at the time. I still dont get it how already claimed 1st passphrase can still be obtained by other person to claim other people 2nd passphrase. 

2. Remaining account is not the problem here. Please advise on the stolen passphrase account

1. There is no such thing as pre ready 1st passphrase. Had to claim it ourselves and there were no 2nd passphrase at the time. I still dont get it how already claimed 1st passphrase can still be obtained by other person to claim other people 2nd passphrase. 

Hello, As mentioned by Founder please carefully understand the mechanism here: 

Solution : If you'r the right owner of the DDK account you have to get the "first passphrase" and RIGHT AWAY create "second passphrase" to avoid any other party trying to takeover your account.

HTere are possibility that this issue persist that caused to your 1st Passphrase taken by someone else. Thus the person can do your 2nd Passphrase. If that is the case, we cannot control the situation as the passphrase is under the users custody. During the 1st Mainnet launched we have put the important notification in the Mainnet Dashboard as below:

image.thumb.png.f562b93e5d6eb3e508b6ce6e878be902.png

Kindly take note.

Hi 

I would like the link the for existing etps user to create passphrase .

i get the link but unable to open. 

it's already quit some time due to some issue unable to create passphrase on the particular time provided.

Kindly assist how can solve this issue.

Salam.

There are still SHs who have yet to obtain their passphrase. Understand that the function has been suspended, temporarily.

When would the team be able to update on the status of the migration link? and when will it be lifted? Also me and my group of friends are from the original Etps user and i believe we are the few remaining 30%  that have not taken the passphrase when the passphrase portal closed on the first day of DDK successfully launched on the global exchanger.

On 9/20/2019 at 12:52 PM, sueredzza said:

Solution : If you'r the right owner of the DDK account you have to get the "first passphrase" and RIGHT AWAY create "second passphrase" to avoid any other party trying to takeover your account.

HTere are possibility that this issue persist that caused to your 1st Passphrase taken by someone else. Thus the person can do your 2nd Passphrase. If that is the case, we cannot control the situation as the passphrase is under the users custody. During the 1st Mainnet launched we have put the important notification in the Mainnet Dashboard as below:

Kindly take note.

Hi when can we request for the passphrase because i think i am the 30% that did not manage to get the passphrase in time

On 9/23/2019 at 1:12 AM, Arai_Ezzra said:

Dear @kamini

Please click the link below to read for discussion related to "claimed passphrase"

Thanks

@kamini

were you able to get the passphrase?

On 9/26/2019 at 8:37 PM, Sal said:

@kamini

were you able to get the passphrase?

Right now "claimed passphrase" portal has been closed until further notices. 

On 9/26/2019 at 1:23 PM, Sal said:

Hi when can we request for the passphrase because i think i am the 30% that did not manage to get the passphrase in time

For now, portal for "claimed passphrase" is closed until further notices. Please read from above info and the developer still working on the portal. 

On 9/20/2019 at 1:52 PM, sueredzza said:

Kindly take note.

i have already claimed the first passphrase how is it possible for other party to claim the same? 

and also before you post any picture please check your desktop date first. until now i have never encountered the notification and i have confirmed this with other ETPS members.