PREVIOUS FORUM USERS CAN STILL LOGIN WITH THEIR OLD USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN INTO THIS NEW FORUM PLATFORM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-REGISTER.
Sign in to follow this  
zmeldg

DDK Blockchain Transparency

What else is there to ask for the above element of DDK Blockchain? DDK Blockchain is open to everyone and borderless, both a common characteristic of a public blockchain. It is so transparent that we know the max supply of 45 million. We can even project when will all these be in circulation. We know when possible halving is happening based on the number of blocks created daily and many more. The launching of Explorer 2.0, made it more transparent to what is happening inside the blockchain. Although transparent, DDK blockchain is also secure. We can see that a number or amount of DDK is being staked or frozen, which block it was executed, its transaction ID, even the address of the sender, complete details of date and time, the type of transaction and the corresponding fee. Take the image below as a very good example of its transparency. A certain addresses has managed to stake 785 DDK. as mentioned although transparent, the owner is anonymous, no one knows who owns it. Its all part of the security and making it impossible to control the owner. That impossibility to control is a proof of decentralization. Only the owner has full control of his assets and what to do with it and no one can dictate him, because in the first place he is anonymous. He owns the responsibility and he alone initiates the strategy. For example other stakeholders may have not stake all the 785 DDK in one address to take advantage of the ARP reward. Others may have stake the 500 DDK in one address, whose 3 upper referee gets 2%, 3% and 5%  of 500 DDK as referral reward respectively. On the other hand, the remaining 285 DDK, may have been put to another address as referral of the address with 500 DDK, maximizing the possibility of staking, referral and chain referral reward. Well of course unless this address is in the bottom of referees with 15 levels already and all are with 500 DDK staked in it, then I envy the owner of this account, hahaha. That's blockchain. It's open to everyone, so it will never be racist. Borderless because you can send DDK to any country of your choice and no one will ever stop you and you will not even use a passport or any document to send any amount. No third party shall tell you what to do so be responsible to take care of your assets because no one will reset something to give back your passphrase if you loss it or forgot it. 

790329477_785DDKreal.thumb.jpg.b191573816d16c1d4251d8bd3f43444d.jpg

• Like 1

Good comments @zmeldg and close perseverance and monitoring on the transaction behavior of users  on how they STAKE and utilize DDK for their own benefits and agenda. 

In DDK we have multiple countries, multiple groups, multiple target and agenda everyday happening 24 hours on the 18 trading floor 😁

Thank you for the notice @Arai_Ezzra and I am glad to always provide insights. That's the good thing about blockchain and DDK crypto in particular, stakeholders has all the freedom in the world to make decisions for their assets. I hope we get to reach far more countries and adoption will significantly increase. 

• Like 2

Yes from time to time the community and development progress will matures itself to another level. Thats the beauty of open source platform. 🙂

Reading all these talks really makes my brain bleed 😂. On the other hand, reading it from time to time makes me understand somehow. I do believe even I'm not as fast as you, perseverance in learning will give me a step closer in understanding it fully. That's why everyday, from time to time, I always checking this forum for any valuable information.

Anyway, speaking of transparency, I am very optimistic that launching the new explorer will boost the confidence of the stakeholder. This platform is so transparent that any information you needed to see is already one click away. I was really amazed.

Thank you dato @Arai_Ezzra and team for making it possible.

• Like 1