PREVIOUS FORUM USERS CAN STILL LOGIN WITH THEIR OLD USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN INTO THIS NEW FORUM PLATFORM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-REGISTER.
zmeldg

How to Create New DDK Account in Youtube?

Came across with this post from DDK Philippines showing a video on How to Create DDK Account from Blockstream . This is new and with Filipino touch and I just thought that it should be shared here so more SH would benefit from this. I think the overall video is a good guide, not only to basic Hows but providing basic knowledge on blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope they release more usable videos and guide to help more stakeholders. The video used  Taglish (Filipino - English) as medium or dialect but Non-Filipino viewers can still understand. 

I think this kind of initiative will boost the Filipino community's adoption of DDKoin and will bring significant increase in coinholders. This demand will bring about positive coin market capitalization. I am so excited that Filipinos are stepping forward in a slowly and consistent manner that will eventually sum up to a big leap. Excited to see more hows videos such as how to buy in exchanger and how to cash out in pesos. Way to go, Filipino!

• Like 1

Wow, that's really a good news! Hopefully we can see them posting more video tutorials on how DDK works! Kudos! 🇵🇭💪😎

7 minutes ago, zmeldg said:

Came across with this post from DDK Philippines showing a video on How to Create DDK Account from Blockstream . This is new and with Filipino touch and I just thought that it should be shared here so more SH would benefit from this. I think the overall video is a good guide, not only to basic Hows but providing basic knowledge on blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope they release more usable videos and guide to help more stakeholders. The video used  Taglish (Filipino - English) as medium or dialect but Non-Filipino viewers can still understand. 

I think this kind of initiative will boost the Filipino community's adoption of DDKoin and will bring significant increase in coinholders. This demand will bring about positive coin market capitalization. I am so excited that Filipinos are stepping forward in a slowly and consistent manner that will eventually sum up to a big leap. Excited to see more hows videos such as how to buy in exchanger and how to cash out in pesos. Way to go, Filipino!

Where's the link of that video? 

660589368003122660589368003122660589368003122The video itself is the link. Suggest viewers watch it and copy the link if they would like to help other new stakeholders.

• Like 1